"cigarette" It kills a person infected with Corona virus in Tunisia

Tunisia (news now) – 11/02/2022. 01:27

Tunisia.. A catastrophe in the Covid department after the death of a person with corona burnt due to lighting a cigarette

A tragic accident inside the regional hospital in the governorate of Zaghouan TunisianOn Thursday evening, it was found that a Tunisian citizen was burnt with oxygen inside the Covid unit, due to the death of a Tunisian citizen.

Khaled Beltaher, Director of the Advancement of Health Services, stated that the victim is from the Bir Mashariqa area, a Tunisian city located in the state of Zaghouan, 62 years old, residing in the oxygen department, as a result of being infected with the “Corona” virus. containing 30 liters of this high-pressure substance and igniting a cigarette, which caused oxygen inflammation in the entire upper half of his body, and the fire caused physical damage of 70%, according to forensic estimates, which led to his death despite the efforts made by the doctors who were harnessed during the period to save him, as he put it.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also
Back to top button