Many women are now asking about how to register for social security in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as how to benefit from these pensions to improve family income. This initiative is a financial aid from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and through this article we will learn how to register in the security Social and what are these conditions.
Steps to register for Social Security
- First you must visit the official website of Social Security, and then log in.
- Second, the required data must be recorded by entering the ID number, then the mobile phone number, as well as the date of birth.
- And thus determine the marital status divorced or married.
- The residence address must be entered in the space provided for it.
- Therefore, you must enter all the required data as well as make sure that it is correct.
- The last thing is to click on accept the terms and conditions.
- Then press log in.
Social Security Terms
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen.
- The applicant must be actually divorced from a Saudi husband.
- The advanced wife The husband must be an addict or a prisoner, or the husband must be absent from the home to receive the pension.
- The applicant must not be employed in any private or government sector, as well as not have a work record.
- Also, she should not have money in the bank or be well-off.
- As well as the absence of a commercial activity or commercial registry.
The children of married and divorced women can also benefit from the new developed social security pension, and it is stipulated that the children should not exceed the age of 26 years, as well as in the educational stage, and if the mother is deceased, a death certificate must be submitted.