pancake It is a very quick and easy recipe that we can add food coloring to make it a red cake as a romantic touch from you as an expression of love, pancake It is one of the meals that people love the most for breakfast to be eaten with coffee, and young people especially love it and it is an essential dish on occasions and holidays.
On Sunday, February 14, the world celebrates Valentine’s Day, and the attractive red pancake is one of the most suitable desserts for this holiday.
- Flour cup.
- an egg.
- 3 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Water Cup.
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Add a cup of powdered sugar.
- Red food coloring.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- Strawberry, black and red berries.
- Strawberry sauce.
How to prepare :
- Put the egg and oil in a large bowl and mix well with an electric mixer until it becomes a mixture.
- Add the milk to a glass of water to dissolve, then put the milk mixture on top of the egg mixture and beat again.
- Gradually add the flour to the eggs and milk and keep mixing until you get the right consistency.
- Add baking powder and sugar and stir well to get a cohesive mixture, divide the mixture in half and add food coloring to one of them and stir well.
- Heat a wide pan and put the pancake mixture in it by a spoonful, you have to fry it on both sides until it turns golden.
- Repeat all steps until all the mixtures are used up.
- For decoration, we recommend decorating the pancake with strawberry sauce and fruit slices.