The Chinese company “OnePlus” is one of the most famous companies specialized in the production and manufacture of smart phones, which always develops its production to take the lead in sales, and soon the company will launch the OnePlus Nord CE 2 phone, which will be largely suitable for the middle class, and through the following lines We will know the specifications of the phone.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 phone specifications
And now we will monitor for you the specifications of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 phone, which is certified by TUV Rheinland for smartphones, as it was monitored under the code IV2201 on the Geekbench platform, and the phone is expected to include a set of features and capabilities that make it compete strongly, and perhaps the features of the new OnePlus phone are as follows:
- 6.4 inch flat screen AMOLED.
- The screen refresh rate is 90 Hz per second, and the purity of 1440 pixels.
- It has a fingerprint sensor under the screen.
- Resists water.
- Triple rear camera, where the primary camera will come with a 64-megapixel camera with an OmniVision lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
- The phone has a 16-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calls.
- LED flash, f/2.4 aperture.
- Equipped with a powerful Dimensity 900 5G processor from MediaTek.
- Supports the fifth generation technology for 5G communications.
- The phone will be released in two versions 128 and 256 GB, and random storage memory of 8 GB RAM.
- Equipped with a 4500 mAh battery.
- Supports 65W fast charging.