There are some conditions that are supposed to be met in order to obtain a loan from the credit bank. This loan helps many people who are about to get married in completing all their requirements, and through our next article, the conditions of the credit bank for marriage 1443 will be known.
Conditions of the Credit Bank for Marriage 1443:
It is now easy to obtain a marriage loan, which can reach a value of 60,000 Saudi riyals, but there are some conditions provided by the Development Bank that, if available, it will be easy to obtain that loan, and these conditions lie in the following:
- The age of the applicant must not be more than seventy years and the age of the sponsor must not be more than fifty-five years.
- The monthly income of the person wishing to obtain the loan must not exceed 12,500 Saudi riyals.
- The person applying for this loan must be his first marriage opportunity.
- Excluded from this loan are persons whose wives have died, or those who divorced their wives before consummation of their marriage.
- The nationality of the wife must be Saudi, or at least be a case of the nationality of any of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- As for the wife who does not have the nationality of the Gulf countries or the nationality of Saudi Arabia, here it is necessary to obtain approval from the concerned authorities.
- Two years have not passed since the marriage contract.
- The date on which it is taken and the period is calculated is the Hijri date, and the period is calculated from the time of submitting the application.
Requirements for obtaining a marriage loan from the Development Bank:
There are some requirements that must be met while applying for a marriage loan from the Development Bank in order for the young man to be able to obtain assistance, and these requirements lie in each of the following:
- Loan Official Link Credit Bank of Saudi Arabia.
- First, a national ID is required.
- An Appian account number is required.
- The number related to the marriage certificate is required.
- Two Hijri years must not have passed since the contract
- An official marriage contract notarized by the court is required.
- Two Hijri years must not pass since the marriage contract.