Samsung is considered one of the leading companies in the electronics and smartphones industry, which is preferred by many consumers and they want to acquire its products and versions. Therefore, like other large companies, it is constantly innovating to provide maximum benefit to its smartphone users. Today, the company announces a series of new releases of Galaxy S22 phones. With strong and distinctive specifications similar to iPhone 13, and made of environmentally friendly materials, namely fishing nets, it believes that it is a necessary and vital step in preserving the cleanliness of the environment.
Galaxy S22 series includes three new smartphones
Samsung announced on its official website the release of the new Galaxy S22 series of phones, which includes the Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus. Both S22 Plus and S22 Ultra share the same 6.81-inch screen size, with a standard brightness rate of 1750 Nets, while the Galaxy S22 has a 6.1-inch AMOLED screen with FHD + accuracy, while the three new phones share the same processor and support 5G networks, with a slight difference in the camera settings.
Samsung Galaxy S22 General Specifications
Regarding the general specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S22, according to the information received recently:
- The screen on the s22 comes in a 6.1-inch AMOLED 2X with FHD Plus resolution, and the Galaxy S22 Ultra comes with a 6.81-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and WQHD + display quality that supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz per second, with Gorilla protection layer Glass Victus. The screen has a fingerprint reader built into it.
- In terms of dimensions, for all three models there will be a slight sizing profile. According to the leaks, the S22 will measure 146 x 70 x 7.6 mm against 167 g, and the S22 + will rise to 157.4 x 75.8 x 7.6 mm against 195 g and finally the S22 Ultra at 163,3 x 77,9 x 8,9 mm, against 228 g. finally .
- The S22 series carries the aesthetic patterns in one S21, in particular with the rear photograph that keeps the “traffic light” mode, we find the difference in the details, that is, the unit no longer merges with the side frame, where there is a gap between the two elements, the same applies to Samsung Galaxy S22 +, while with the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra there will be a more radical change.
- The SoC houses a Kryo 780 octa-core CPU with the new ARM v9 architecture (1 x 3.0 GHz Cortex-X2 + 3 x 2.5 GHz A710 + 4 x 1.8 GHz A510) and an Adreno 730 GPU. It’s about With memories, the leaks talk about 8 / 128 GB e 8 / 256 GB for the S22 and S22 +, while the Ultra variant will have cuts from 12 / 128 GB, 12 / 256 GB e 16 / 512 GB.
- As for the battery, the leaks revealed to us units from 3.700 e 4.500 mAh for the Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 +, and therefore it is lower than the S21 range but by virtue of the lower dimensions. This will not change for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, since we will have to find a module with 5.000 mAh inside.
- The camera Samsung Galaxy S22 e S22 + will share the same triple camera of 50 + 12 + 10 MP f/1.8-2.2-2.4. The primary sensor will be a 2 / 1 Samsung GN1,57 with 1 µm pixel and OIS, surrounded by a wide-angle lens 1/2,55 ″, 1,4 µm pixel and FoV of 120 °, 3x telephoto 1 / 3,94 ohm and 1 micrometer pixel. The selfie camera, then, will be from 10 MP f/2.2 with a 1 / 3.24 sensor with 1.22 μm pixels. As for the cameras in the new Galaxy S22 Ultra, the phone will come with four rear cameras that include:
- A 108MP main camera with an F1.8 lens slot, with OIS optical stabilization support, covered with a Super Clear Glass layer to reduce orientation and reflections in the image.
- UltraWide 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with F2.2 aperture.
- A 10 MP Telephoto camera with an F2.4 lens slot that supports optical zoom up to 3x.
- Another 10 MP telephoto camera with F4.9 lens slot, OIS optical stabilization support and up to 10x optical zoom.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series phones prices
The Galaxy S22 series is scheduled to be officially unveiled on February 9 at the first Unpacked event of 2022, and leaks claimed that Samsung will provide its awaited phones for a price starting from:
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 phone, will come at a price of about 849 euros (equivalent to 14 thousand and 900 Egyptian pounds), for a copy of 8 + 128 GB, and its price in Saudi Arabia is 3200 riyals, and in the UAE 3125 dirhams.
- The Galaxy S22 Ultra phone will be sold, for a price of about 1249 euros (equivalent to 22 thousand Egyptian pounds), for the basic model with a capacity of 8 + 128 GB, and the price of the phone in Saudi Arabia is 4525 riyals, the price in the UAE is 4400 dirhams, and in Kuwait 360 dinars.
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 + will come at a price of 1049 euros (equivalent to 18 thousand and 500 Egyptian pounds), for the 8 + 128 GB version.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series launch date
According to media leaks, the Unpacked presentation of the Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 + and S22 Ultra phones is officially on February 9, which is the event when the new Tab S8 tablets will be, however, marketing has been postponed due to display issues that still affect the market, The sales of the S22 Ultra will start from February 25, while for the S22 e S22 + from ’11 March.