Saudi Telecom Company stc is considered one of the largest and most important telecom companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as it provides many services electronically to customers in the Kingdom, and the most prominent of these services is the service of accessing all details of debts, one of the important services provided by the Saudi Telecom Company to all its customers, as it is It enables customers to know the amounts of bills that must be paid, whether these bills are related to TV, mobile or Internet services, in addition to providing many ways that enable customers to benefit from this service. Customers can benefit by registering on my services website or through an application stc, and through this article, we will explain to you the steps to inquire about debt and pay stc bills.
How to inquire about stc’s debt by ID number
- At first, the customer goes to the official website of stc Saudi Arabia through the following link: https://www.stc.com.sa/wps/wcm/connect/arabic/individual/individual
- Log in by typing the required data of your username and password.
- After verifying that the data entered is correct, you must click on the login icon.
- If the user is using the Arabic language, he must click on the “My Services” icon, and in the case of the English language, click on the “my stc” icon.
- Go to the main menu and choose Inquiry about Invoices.
Available methods to inquire about stc bill payment
Payment via the website:
- At first, you must enter the official website of stc Saudi Arabia through the following link: https://www.stc.com.sa/wps/wcm/connect/arabic/individual/individual
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- Click on the payment icon, and then enter to pay.
- Choose the appropriate payment method, then click Pay Now.
Payment via stc pay app:
- The customer downloads the stcpay application.
- Log in by entering your personal data and then click on stc services.
- Specify the amount to be paid, then click on the SADAD icon.